“I made some of my best friends at Arizona Musicfest!”
Just as our wonderful Festival Orchestra needs the talent of individual musicians to make beautiful music, Arizona Musicfest relies on the individual talents and time of our volunteers to keep the organization well tuned!
Volunteers have a chance to work at once-in-a-lifetime concerts and heartwarming events. Participating in the music education program, Musicfest Minutes, is another unique way to make a major impact on the community with Valley-wide potential.
- Usher at concerts & special events
- Assist office staff with ticket sales & clerical tasks
- Staff the “Will Call” desk at concerts
- Join the Education Committee’s Musicfest Minutes in 4 school districts
- Mentor with the Young Artists Concert & Young Musicians Competition
- Help with The Young Performers Recital Series at Steinway Hall
- Maximize fundraising efforts
- Sell advertising for the Festival program book
- Provide bed & breakfast for a visiting musician during All-Star Orchestra week
- Write for our various publications
- Increase our marketing efforts
- Host an Arizona Musicfest Musicale in your home
- Participate in special events like the Winter Gala
Join us for Breakfast at Musicfest!
The Volunteer Committee meets every month, October through April, at 9:00am in the Community Room at the Harris Trust Bank. It is a good time to meet your fellow volunteers and learn “What’s New” in Arizona Musicfest and what needs to be done. Your interest and talents are appreciated, and we hope you will call the Arizona Musicfest office at 480.488.0806 or toll free at 866.488.0806 to join our volunteer forces.
The Harris Trust Bank is located at 34525 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale 85266. There is ample parking for volunteers a few steps beyond the Bank’s reserved parking.